Welcome to the Fanrun Bracket Breakdown. This is your official source for Bracketology leading up to Selection Sunday. This creation comes to you courtesy of web director Billy Williford and Hayden Wallen of Talk Sports.
Our goal is to update this bracket periodically through Selection Sunday.
Without further ado, let’s dive into our March 10th bracket!
Fanrun Bracket Breakdown Seed List Grid
- Tennessee comes in as a 6-seed facing 11-seed UCLA. However, a matchup with a strong 3-seeded West Virginia team looms in the Round of 32. It would behoove the Vols to have a strong showing in Nashville this weekend.
- Arkansas has a great opportunity in the SEC Tournament to move up to the 2-line.
- Drake is relying on all-remaining auto-bids to win as planned for them to sneak in. A Kentucky or Duke conference title would kill the Bulldogs chances.
- The most-likely 1-seed to fall is Michigan if they make an early exit in the B1G Tournament.
- One interesting development to watch this weekend is COVID-19 protocols. It has already been announced that Kansas’s David McCormack and Tristan Enaruna will not participate in the Big 12 Tournament due to COVID-19 protocols. An important thing to note here is that the NCAA requires seven-straight days of negative tests to participate in The Big Dance.
- Villanova guard Collin Gillespie’s torn MCL will also be a huge storyline in the race for the Big East Tournament Title.