Welcome to the Fanrun Bracket Breakdown. This is your official source for Bracketology leading up to Selection Sunday. This creation comes to you courtesy of web director Billy Williford and Hayden Wallen of Talk Sports.
This will be our final edition of the Fanrun Bracket Breakdown as today is Selection Sunday
Without further ado, let’s dive into our March 14th bracket!
If you want to view our March 13th bracket, click here.
Fanrun Bracket Breakdown Seed List Grid
- Tennessee is set for a 2006 NCAA Tournament rematch with 12-seeded Winthrop. The Eagles and Vols went toe-to-toe back in ’06 as Tennessee escaped on a Chris Lofton buzzer-beater. Winthrop’s roster also boasts a familiar face in DJ Burns. The center was previously a part of the 2018 Tennessee recruiting class.
- The bubble busters succeeded on Saturday night as the Georgetown Hoyas and the Oregon State Beavers claimed the Big East and Pac-12 Tournament Titles.
- Wichita St. will be biting their nails tonight as a loss to a terrible Cincinnati team yesterday could spell disaster for the Shockers’ tournament hopes.
- Georgia Tech is hitting on all cylinders as of late. The Yellow Jackets have improved their seed-line by a factor of three in a matter of three days.
- LSU’s strong showing in the SEC Tournament proves the Tigers will be a tough-out no matter the matchup in the Big Dance.
- We project a 5/12 matchup between 5-seeded Texas Tech and 12-seeded Georgetown. It would be intriguing to see Mac McClung vs. his old team and Patrick Ewing.
- Virginia vs. Liberty would also be a great in-state NCAA Tournament battle.