Welcome to the Fanrun Bracket Breakdown. This is your official source for Bracketology leading up to Selection Sunday. This creation comes to you courtesy of web director Billy Williford and Hayden Wallen of Talk Sports.
Our goal is to update this bracket periodically through Selection Sunday.
Without further ado, let’s dive into our March 13th bracket!
If you want to view our March 12th bracket, click here.
Fanrun Bracket Breakdown Seed List Grid
- Tennessee is set for a rematch today against the Crimson Tide of Alabama Tide. Unfortunately, the Vols will be without their senior leader John Fulkerson in the game. However, Alabama will also be without their SEC All-Freshman Team guard Josh Primo as he is sidelined with a sprained MCL.
- The bubble has remained reasonably stable as most bubble teams can’t get out of their own way. Xavier, St. John’s, Syracuse, Louisville, Michigan St., UCLA, Boise St., Ole Miss, and Colorado St. have all lost this week.
- Toledo has lost their shot at The Big Dance after losing in the MAC conference tournament. It seems as though Buffalo is now the favorite to claim that auto-bid slot.
- Oklahoma St. continues to impress as they knocked off No.2 Baylor last night. The Cowboys now have 10 wins against Quad-1 opponents, which is second in the nation behind Illinois with 11. This feat has moved them firmly into the 2-seed conversation.
- Kansas’s and Virginia’s exits from their respective conference tournaments leave many questions in respect to their NCAA Tournament viability as the NCAA is requiring seven consecutive days of negative tests to participate in Indiana.
- The SEC Tournament hosts the teams with the most to gain in my opinion. Tennessee and LSU could improve their seed-line massively with a win today.
- Bubble teams will be sweating late into the night as Oregon St. and Colorado will tip-off at 10:30 pm ET in the Pac-12 Title Game. A win for the Beavers would kill many teams hoping for an at-large bid.