Dear Butch Jones,
you are an embarrassment.
Your lack of awareness and unwillingness to pull your head out of your own ass is baffling, but don’t let a second year head coach distract you from your seven year brick by brick rebuilding process.
You’ve officially lost the support of every Tennessee fan that packed a stadium to watch a 41-0 ass whooping by a freshman quarterback.
The last time Tennessee was shut out at home, Jake Fromm’s parents were four years away from producing the end of the Butch Jones era.
How can one “individual” take a program, recruit some of the top talent in the country, and continually bitch, moan, and make poor decisions? Here’s a list of ten things that will happen before you learn how to coach.
- Plankton figures out the Krabby Patty secret formula
- Cheech & Chong stop smoking pot
- We will find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop
- Kanye West and Taylor Swift will make out
- Larry Culpepper switches to Pepsi.
- Sab will delete his Twitter
- Pam cheats on Jim with Micheal
- Jon Gruden becomes head coach at Tennessee
- Jim McElwain admits he humped a shark
- CNN supports Trump
It’s simple– Tennessee fans are sick of your mediocre style of coaching. We have some of the most passionate fans in the country and you continue to blame everyone but yourself.
Enough is enough. You are overwhelming.
Tennessee fans deserve better, and you’re a joke.